Roger C. Sathre Memorial Scholarship Fund
Deadline: April 1.
- Resident of Idaho
- Graduated from an accredited high school in Idaho or equivalent
- 2.5 GPA or better in the previous two years of school at an accredited high school or postsecondary school
- Enrolling as a full-time student in either a career or technical degree leading to something less than Baccalaureate degree or a Baccalaureate degree in secondary education in a career or technical area
- Enrolling at an accredited college or university in Idaho
- Financial need will only be considered in the case of a tie
- After the initial year of the scholarship award, the recipient may apply for one additional scholarship.
Scholarship Attachments: To complete this application you will be asked to submit electronic copies of the following documents:
- Your most recent high school transcript, report card or college transcript. May be unofficial/uncertified (Save as "2016 Sathre Your Last Name Transcript")
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are unrelated to you and who know your qualifications (Save as "2016 Sathre Your Last Name Recommendations")
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (Save as "2016 Sathre Your Last Name FAFSA")
- Portfolio of academic and technical achievement (Optional, Save as "2016 Sathre Your Last Name Portfolio")
NOTE: These attachments are REQUIRED unless otherwise noted. Failure to include these in your application will disqualify you from consideration.
Scholarship Application Submission Confirmation: If your scholarship application has been successfully submitted you will be directed to a confirmation page thanking you for your submission.
If you are not directed to this page your scholarship application IS NOT submitted and you will need to verify that the required fields have been populated and that your responses are within the required character limits. If errors are present in your application you will be alerted to them via the red error messages located on the final page of the application.
Award Notification: Award notification will begin in July.
If you have any questions please contact Lisa Bearg or Elly Davis at (208)342-3535 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Application Access:
Applicants must have a user account setup to login. If you already have an account you can Click Here to begin the application. It is possible to begin the application, save it, and complete it at a later date.
If you need to register a new account Click Here. The registration process can take up to a full business day to complete, so please plan accordingly.
Click Here to return to the Homepage